Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Miss Hostboard: ROUND 2!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry it's taken so long for me to start working on the pageant again, I'm plowing my way through a mountain range of summer homework. O_O

    But the Casual round is officially completed! =) The winner will be announced at the end of the pageant. Now it's time for round two! That's right, I need all participants to PM me or Kit, Kat, and Friends their SWIMWEAR pictures ASAP. The deadline is September 11.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could just send me the link to the picture, that helps me organize things quicker. ^_~ Thanks bunches! I look forward to seeing more beautiful pics, and I know every else does too. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumpity-Bump. ^_^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww...don't leave us in suspense wondering who won, Nevtal! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] I need to hurry up and take the pic soon!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ashley1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have a link for the first pageant? Who won?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heehee, sorry Vicky! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And the link for the pageant is right here, Ashley. ^_^ But we won't tell who the winner of the Casual Round was until the entire pageant is over. Sorry! =)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumpity-Bump.

    One more day, everybody! ^_^ We still need some lovely pictures!

  7. #7
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    PMed Samantha in her bathing suit

  8. #8
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I just PMd you!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by only1genevieve:
    Did you ever get the picture I PMd? I never got a reply [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I did. ^_^ I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I've been very busy.

    Here's the list of people I've received pictures from:

    MollyGirl
    Saffy'sAngel Gal*
    ForeverAGFan(MissLyris)
    Bean Bunny
    Addy's Freedom
    Bitsy02
    american_girl_forever
    kayakacey04
    only1genevieve
    marilyn2222
    Gombe Gal
    Nichole JJ
    Tinuviel_156
    All American Girl 2982
    *AG Star*

    That's about half of the participants. Keep those pics coming! =)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 10, 2006 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

  10. #10
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Nevtal I ped you Samantha in her bathing suit already check your PM Box hun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •